Tours of the school are on the second Tuesday of each month at 11 a.m., from September to March. Please call the school for an appointment. Campus Tour Schedule
Please review the guidelines below:
A prospective student MUST have:
1. Completed Application
2. Updated immunization record
3. Baptismal certificate or verification
4. First Communion certificate or verification, if applicable
5. Previous report cards or progress reports
6. Testing (as assigned at St. Brendan upon receipt of completed application)
Children applying for Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Children applying for 1st grade must be 6 years old by September 1st.
Children applying for 2nd grade must be 7 years old by September 1st.
Students are admitted into St. Brendan School on the basis of available room and according to the following parent and student requirements:
A. Parental support of the religious instruction by regular and active participation in parish and religious practice and worship including, but not limited to :
1) Weekly attendance at Mass
2) Support of the sacramental programs (Reconciliation and Eucharist)
3) Active participation in parish activities
B. REQUIRED participation in St. Brendan Parent Service program
1) Financial support of the school by payment of fees and tuition
2) Attendance at two parent meetings sponsored by the principal
A. Evidences a Christian attitude and conforms to school regulations in all areas
B. Completes the required course of study and related assignments according to his/her ability.
Do not have an account?